Student Blogging Challenge: Week 8

My family lives in Pennsylvania in Eastern United States. Pennsylvania has about 13 million people. The capital city is Harrisburg, but Philadelphia more well known. Most people speak English. Pennsylvania has a mild climate and is humid. It is the second state of the USA. It has mountains, farmland, and cities. Pennsylvania is a really interesting and cool state that you should definitely come and visit!

This is Philadelphia:

BruceEmmerling / Pixabay

9 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge: Week 8

1. Dear Isabelle,

I really enjoyed reading your blog and learning about Pennsylvania. I live all the way across the country from you in California however these two states have a lot of similarities. I found it interesting that it is the second state in the United States. I look forward to reading more of your future posts!

Sincerely,
    Miriam(Student Blogging Commentor)

• Dear Miriam,
      Thank you for reading my blog post. I have never visited California. What’s it like?
      Thank you
      -Isabelle

2. Hi Isabelle,
    Oh, Pennsylvania sounds wonderful! My class used to do projects online with a class in Pennsylvania! The teachers name is Mrs. Schmidt. I remember they told us about their money and about Hershey, Pennsylvania. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

Marg
    Student blogging commenter

• Hello Marg,
      Thank you for reading my blog. My teacher’s name is Mrs. Schmidt. It might have been my teacher! She has been blogging and skyping with other classes for a really long time.
      -Isabelle

• Hi Isabelle,
        You are so lucky to have such an amazing teacher! What incredible opportunities you have to do online projects.
        Are you having fun doing the blogging challenge? What has been your favorite?
        Marg
        Student blogging commenter

• Hello. The Student Blogging Challenge is really fun! My favorite one has been when I either talked about where I live or the one about my school. Thanks for reading my blog.
          -Isabelle

• Hi Marg!
          Thanks for the comments on my students’ blogs! It’s been a long time since we connected. Hope you are doing well! I am teaching Library and Technology to our whole school now. Hope we can connect with something next year!
          Tina

3. Hi Isabelle,
    I came to comment on Week 9 and I noticed that you had written about Pennsylvania for Week 8 so I had to comment here also. I am from Pennsylvania, and I have been to Philadelphia many times. My youngest daughter went to college in Philadelphia and now lives and works in the city. In fact she works in one of the skyscrapers in your photo!

You have done an excellent summary of our wonderful state. There are so many things in Pennsylvania I would still like to visit even though I have lived here all my life!

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ruffing
    http://cougarcraft.edublogs.org

4. Great Job done Isabelle
    Hope one day your geographical thoughts shall make you a great person.It is always good to now more about the places we live in.
    Thanks
    Chandran